Newsletter July 2022
WHAT'S NEW WITH US
A brief look back at the Gatineau Fair
It was a pleasure to meet in person the public curious to learn more about ecoresponsibility in everyday life at the Gatineau Fair on June 18th and 19th! Thank you so much to all the event partners, the amazing volunteers, the exhibitors and the wonderful speakers who participated.
You would have liked to visit or even participate in the Gatineau Fair?
It’s not too late to do it at our next fairs in Magog and Quebec City!
Highlighting eco-responsible companies, committed speakers and influential public figures, the ECOSPHERE Fairs are unifying events that nourish communities and accelerate the ecological transition by making eco-responsible knowledge, tools and know-how accessible.
- Family-friendly space
- Captivating conferences
- Interactive workshops for all ages
- Several dozen booths to visit, including those of Kiima, Les Siffleux, breuvages torréfiés, Réseau des femmes en environnement and 3R Québec.
- And guaranteed fun with, among others domlebo, a true artist of words and of the ecological transition at the same time, who will invite the public to participate in a collective exercise of writing a song for the planet!
NEWS : ENVIRONMENT
6 eco-responsible behaviors to adopt for the future of our children
While the usefulness of eco-actions is regularly questioned, a new British study reveals six actions that could make all the difference in keeping the temperature below 1.5°C.
Québec Circulaire and RECYC-QUÉBEC are looking for the best circular economy initiatives in Quebec!
It will eventually be a freight-only logistics metro that will connect most of the country’s metropolises and should greatly reduce freight traffic on busy public roads, railways and airways, as well as pollution and energy consumption.
PARTICIPATE IN UPCOMING FAIRS
Are you involved in an ecological transition movement as a speaker or in another role? Are you proud of your actions, strategies or reflections and want to reach a large audience?
Join the ECOSPHERE Fair collaborators in ecological transition by proposing :
- a conference
- a kiosk
- a workshop
- a news article (blog)
- your services in promoting eco-responsible events
- or any other activity/service that leads to the mobilization of citizens, companies or decision makers.
We look forward to highlighting your participation!
Visit our www.foireecosphere.org to get all the details or contact us directly.
THANKS TO ALL OUR PARTNERS
12A, Principale Street South
Sutton, Quebec J0E 2K0
Copyright © 2022 ECOSPHERE. All rights reserved.